Linksys EA7300 Setup
The Linksys EA7300 router features Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO technology. Along with this, it provides the latest advancement towards uninterrupted as well as simultaneous Wi-Fi connections. If you are looking for the perfect guide to help you to perform Linksys EA7300 setup, then you have found the one. Here, we have discussed one method via which you can setup Linksys EA7300 router in a hassle-free manner.
Before you begin with the setup of Linksys EA7300 wireless router, it is recommended that you ensure it is kept away from cordless phones, baby monitors, washing machines, Bluetooth speakers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, treadmills, televisions, mirrors, and fish tanks. This will ensure that you do not get stuck with technical issues in the future.
How to Use Manual Method for Linksys EA7300 Setup?
In this section, we have mentioned the instructions for you to execute the Linksys EA7300 router setup process using the manual method:
- If your EA7300 wireless router came with external antennas, connect the antennas to the router and plug the device into a wall socket.
Note: Make sure that the wall socket to which you are connecting the router is not damaged from any point.
- Does the router have a power button? Nodding your head in yes? Well then, press it and let the LED glow. Give the process some time.
- Get hold of an Ethernet cable. Make a strong connection between the Linksys EA7300 router and the existing modem.
Note: Considering you are using a cable connection to pair the devices, the connection ought to be finger-tight.
- Open your computer and make sure that it has access to the internet. If you want to provide internet to the computer, contact our experts.
- Launch a web browser on the computer and enter linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar and then press the Enter key.
Note: Whichever web browser you use to perform Linksys EA7300 setup, it should be running on its updated version and should be free of cache.
- Once the Linksys router login page appears insert the password and the username of your device. Click on the Login button.
- You will soon be on the Linksys EA7300 setup wizard. Do you see some steps displayed on the wizard? Well, you need to walk through them.
If you follow these instructions with your eyes open, then you will surely be able to setup Linksys EA7300 wireless router using the Linksys login details with ease. On the off chance, you are not able to; it is recommended that you contact our well-versed technical experts.
Frequently Asked Question about Linksys EA7300
The Linksys EA7300 device has three external dipole non-detachable antennas as well as an internal antenna.
In order to enable the Wireless Scheduler feature on your networking device, you need to walk through these instructions:
- Access the Linksys account.
- Click the WiFi Settings.
- Go to the Wireless Scheduler sub-tab.
- The ON button will indicate that the WiFi network is ON.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Thereafter, hit OK.
Make sure that the time zone of your EA7300 router is accurate so that the feature applied the correct time setting. In order to adjust the timing of the router, you need to check the Router Time option and click on the Edit button at the bottom-right of the Wireless Scheduler page.
By default, the Linksys EA7300 router supports Auto Firmware Update. It allows your router to automatically update whenever there is a new firmware upgrade. If you want to know how to manually update the firmware of your device after Linksys EA7300 setup, consider pinging our technical experts for help.
The answer to that query is NO. The Linksys EA7300 v1 is just not compatible with the EA7300 v2 and vice-versa.
In total, there are two Guest networks that you can set up on your Linksys EA7300 router as soon as you are done performing Linksys EA7300 setup – one for each band, i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz. For your information, the default network name of each Guest network is the SSID of the primary network appended with the –guest suffix.
Yes, website addresses that are starting with HTTPS can be blocked in parental controls. But, just know that after this happens, the redirection of the Tools page will not take place. Instead, you will come across a browser error page. This will occur because of HTTPS website encryption.
If apart from these queries, you want more, contact our technical experts to get answers to them.